In 2007, Forbes.com ranked Loudoun County Public Schools 11th in a nationwide survey of which school systems deliver high performance at low cost.
- LCPS Climate for Success provides you with current facts and statistics on Loudoun County Public School System.
- Locate your neighborhood school with the LCPS Attendance Boundary E-Listing.
- Visit the Registration page created for parents and students entering Kindergarten or new to LCPS.
- LCPS School Directory links to each Loudoun County Public School.
Fairfax County Public Schools is the thirteenth largest school system in the nation. Students in grades pre-K through 12 are offered a diverse, high quality curriculum.
- Handbook: Building the Future…..Child by Child offers a complete overview of the school system.
- Starting School is designed for parents and students who are new to FCPS.
- Locate your neighborhood school with our boundary locator service.
- School Profiles provides key information on each Fairfax County public school.
Arlington Public Schools (APS) serves the citizens of Arlington, Virginia’s geographically smallest county, located across the Potomac River from the District of Columbia. APS educates one of the nation’s most diverse and sophisticated student populations – students come from 127 countries and speak 105 different languages. The 2007 Newsweek/Washington Post Challenge Index listed all APS high schools in the top 1% in the U.S.
- Guidebook for Parentsis designed to assist parents by providing information about the options available to students, the countywide registration process and timelines for application.
- The Searchable Boundary Locator can be used to determine your child’s neighborhood school for this school year.
- School Options page lists all schools in Arlington with a link to that school for additional information.
- Arlington Public Schools Handbook is a guide for students and parents that includes general information about the school system and how the school system works, answers to frequently asked questions, student rights and responsibilities, and general school policies.